Stakeholder Engagement & Procurement Systems
Managing the regular churn of company vehicles and ensuring orders and invoices are accurate is very resource intense. Compliance is key to competent fleet management, but AP departments and disparate fleet stakeholders are not always equipped with the procurement systems required to manage the volume of work that comes from maintaining a car fleet supply chain.
The refreshingly independent approach of Fleetworx means that we act as your impartial adviser and supply chain governor. We act as a central conduit for all strategic decision making and use our proprietary Centrax™ system to control the supply chain.
By exercising this control over the supply chain Fleetworx eliminates internal policy abuse and inaccurate invoicing, ultimately reducing fleet cost creep.
- smooth decision-making on fleet policy and strategy
- policy and strategy is aligned with corporate objectives to ensure smooth vehicle ordering process
- reduce administrative burden on in-house fleet stakeholders
- reduce cost creep
- completely validated invoice payment process
- reduces investment in resource and time